Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holiday at Noosa




Well as you can see - here we are at Noosa Heads, north Queensland. Toni and I had a fabulousl time - not long enough though. We had this wonderful little Bali style bungalow situated in its own little rain forest an easy walk from the beach.
It was then morning walks along the beach, dinner out, afternoon cocktails and lots of shopping. We met up with friends, (surprised Sue and Mirri, they did not know I was coming up) and family and of course went to the movies along with 'the must do' shopping!
The weather was temperamental with four seasons in one day, but mostly humid. The water was around 24 degress but very choppy - except the last day - as always when the weather was perfect.
I went and saw my darling dad - he is just so beautiful and enjoyed an evening out with my sister Sue and nephew Christopher.
Today was full swing back to work so much to catch up on - and in case you think I did not take my Blackberry with me you are mistaken - Jo (my graphic designer) and I have half finished designing When Dreams Flower it is looking beautiful - all via B'Berry.
Robbie and Simon are getting ready for our Video recording day next week - yes we are including a Free instructional video with When Dreams Flower along with other great things.
We are also working on three need design CD's wait till you see Peaches Purse - it is amazing you will love it - something totally new and different. I also finished drawing the designs for Harvey's Garden!
Well my girlfriend Sandy is busy upstairs keeping three machines going - so had better run off and check on her

No comments:

Post a Comment