Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Starting to Feel a Lot like Christmas...

This glorious bauble was made by and given to me as a gift from Karen - just love it Karen thank you. If you want to make it Karen has generously given the directions on the Jenny Haskins' Yahoo group so log on and get the directions to make it - mine is centre stage on my tree.





Well I do not know about you but all of a sudden Christmas is almost upon us. Christmas parties, carols, decorations and that 'what do I get people' list of gifts. Each year it seems to get harder and harder, everyone I know just seems to have everything they need with most of us having so much more than we need. I keep seeing visions of the 'Little Match Girl' out in the snow peering in at the window - please remember the street children of India, Ethiopia and Bangladesh at this time - and remember those who have much are responsible for much.
As you can see my tree it up, and all my presents wrapped and tagged with the lights up and the setting for my table chosen - we will of course be eating outside as it is glorious summer here in Australia at Christmas.
We are really starting to wind down, and in doing so my adrenalin has stopped and I am sick - this happens when I have been pushing my body too hard living on adrenalin and then stop - so I am not the best, but am soldering on. (I actually think my generous little Harvey gave this to me - as his mother said how unselfish of him!)
I have lots of exciting news for you all, but will keep it until my next post .....happy Christmas preparation with all its peace, joy, forgiveness and good will.

1 comment: