Monday, February 18, 2013

Another Version of Simon's Applique Magic

We are all working hard, I am even sitting at the sewing machine - a thing I rarely do these days, but must say I do miss it and enjoy it when I do. I do love to sit and sew. Thought I would share the Simon's Applique Magic quilt made with the 7 1/2in blocks using the Jenny Join and the 1/4in bias tape. By the way this gorgeous quilt is also double sided!

This quilt is another example of what is on Simon's Applique Magic design CD - a design CD that caters to every hoop size!


This vibrant little pillow is made with four 6in designs, pieced with the Jenny Join to make a 12in block, which is made up into a fabulous pillow.

Go Simon, you are just so clever, we just love these designs. More in the next blog!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! This quilt is so happy - what a fabulous design! I just wanted to drop you a line to say hello, and to ask you to find me on facebook or through email because I would love to get your input on some ideas for my new business. There are a huge number of ways you can find me over at www.thespringblog.com... look forward to chatting soon! Hope you're well and that Sydney isn't as soggy as poor old Brisbane this week!

    x Catherine

    ReplyDelete