Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Coffee and Cream Collection


Robbie and I have been very busy creatively since Simon has been on a very very successful teaching tour of the USA.

Thought I should share what we have been up to and hope you all like it. We love it and are excited about the results and a new design collection called Coffee & Cream. And when will this be available, I would say around the middle to the end of April - you are just going to love, love, love the creative options you will have with this fabulous design collection.



Now you can start choosing your fabrics and threads. We used silk and the designs are both embroidered and appliqued just sew much fun!!

Have had a very busy day, personal trainer in the morning (after I had finished our Coffee & Cream quilt and pillow), out to the beautician in the afternoon, (after I had posted pictures to www.Facebook.com/jennyhaskinsdesigns1 and now out for dinner. Tomorrow am off to have a weekend in the city with my sister.

So happy, Simon is home on Friday. Must run and get ready for dinner.

1 comment: